2021-2022 Housing Selection Process:
You must be registered for classes and pay the required fees to the Bursar’s Office in order to be eligible for on-campus housing.
Returning students can sign up for housing on https://fmuniv.erezlife.com/
New students can attend one of our weekly Thursday information sessions at 5pm EST for assistance.
2022 Move Out Processes for Non-Graduating Students
Details will be added in August 2021.
Only students who are registered for classes for Summer A, B and/or C will be allowed to request on-campus housing for Summer 2021. Housing will only be available in LLC 3 and 4. We will use LLC 1 as COVID-19 isolation/quarantine designated spaces for our students and summer camp guests.
On-campus summer housing availability may be adjusted as necessary based on COVID-19 restrictions, the academic calendar, and ability to accommodate the number of requests. Look for updates in early April regarding summer details.
- Summer C residents move out – July 10th
- Summer B residents move out – August 1st
- Facilities will clean all halls; no summer student/conference/camps residents living on campus – August 1–18
- Halls officially open – August 19th and 20th
- No residence hall check-in on these days – August 21st and 22nd
- Check in continues – August 23rd to 27th
- Classes begin on August 23rd
- All residence halls close December 12 at 5pm.
Move In for fall semester is August 19th and 20th. Students can reference our What to Bring to College and FYIs and FAQs pages for guidance on preparing to live on campus.
On-campus housing assignments may be adjusted as necessary to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions and safety.
Residence Halls Open/Students Move In:
- August 19th and 20th
- August 23rd-August 27th (Please note that students cannot move in on August 21st and 22nd).
- Classes begin: August 23rd
We will update this site and send out reminders to help you plan your return to campus for the 2021-22 school year.
Thank you for living and learning with us!