2021-2022 housing selection process: you must be registered for classes and pay the required fees to the Bursar’s Office in order to be eligible for on-campus housing.
Returning students can sign up for housing on https://fmuniv.erezlife.com/
New students can attend one of our weekly Thursday information sessions at 5pm EST for assistance.
Move out processes for non-graduating students – April 27th to May 4th, 2021; students must vacate the halls 24 hours after their last final exam. Students must remove all personal items. Anything left in the residence halls will be discarded by University staff. Halls close at 8pm on May 4th for all students who are not graduating. This is non-negotiable.
Halls close for graduating seniors on Sunday, May 9th at 5pm. This is non-negotiable. Students must remove all personal items. Anything left in the residence halls will be discarded by University staff.
Only students who are registered for classes for Summer A, B and/or C will be allowed to request on-campus housing for Summer 2021. Housing will only be available in LLC 3 and 4. We will use LLC 1 as COVID-19 isolation/quarantine designated spaces for our students and summer camp guests.
On-campus summer housing availability may be adjusted as necessary based on COVID-19 restrictions, the academic calendar, and ability to accommodate the number of requests. Look for updates in early April regarding summer details.
- Move in days for Summer A (May 12th – June 18th) and C (May 12th – July 9th) residents
- Summer A residents move out – June 19th
- Move in days for Summer B residents – June 21st – July 30th
- Summer C residents move out – July 10th
- Summer B residents move out – August 1st
- Facilities will clean all halls; no student/conference/camps residents living on campus – August 9th – 12th
- Halls officially open – August 19th and 20th
- No residence hall check-in on these days – August 21st and 22nd
- Check in continues – August 23rd to 27th
- Classes begin on August 23rd
We will update this site and send out reminders to help you plan your return to campus for the 2021-22 school year.
Thank you for living and learning with us.